About the Defending the American Dream Summit
All around us a battle of ideas rages, and the very fabric of American prosperity is under attack. Now more than ever, Americans must unite in the defense of freedom and liberty.
Americans for Prosperity is thrilled to annually host the Defending the American Dream Summit where free-market champions from across the nation come together for an unforgettable weekend with a shared desire to advance spreading opportunity and economic freedom.
Attendees of the Defending the American Dream Summit will have the opportunity to receive high-level training from experts who can teach how to affect real change for our nation’s future.
Join us in 2016 at the Orange County Convention Center to take part in cutting-edge activist training, become better educated on relevant free-market issues, network with thousands of like-minded activists, and hear from top-tier speakers and panelists.
About Americans for Prosperity
Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is committed to educating citizens about economic policy and engaging citizens in the name of limited government and free markets on the local, state, and federal levels.
- Cutting taxes and government spending
- Fighting for choice in healthcare and the repeal of ObamaCare.
- Removing unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity
To see our Reform America 2015 agenda, click here
What Americans for Prosperity Does:
AFP’s network of millions of organized and influential citizen leaders in our 35 state chapters are working to change the nation one state at a time by:
- Mobilizing citizens to effectively make their voices heard in public policy issue campaigns.
- Educating citizens about where their elected officials stand on the economic issues that matter to us.
- Creating technology and economies of scale that help citizen-leaders succeed.
- Leveraging our comparative advantages with those of other groups by building coalitions of local, state, and national grassroots organizations fighting for a common cause.